The practice of Yoga brings mind, body and spirit into a blissful state of balance. Regardless of your gender, age, fitness level, current health or experience level, there is a yoga practice that is right for you.
Thinking of trying your first Yoga class?
- Arrive 15 minutes early to sign in and complete your waiver.
- Let your teacher know it’s your first class. Ask any questions you may have; we love to talk Yoga!
- Consider trying Yoga Basics, Foundations, Yoga for Backs, Hips & Hamstrings or Unwind.
Commonly Asked Questions About Yoga Classes
What do I bring with me to a Yoga class?
Really, just an open mind and heart! We can provide all of the guidance and equipment that you need to have a safe and enjoyable experience. We suggest that you bring along your own mat. You may choose to bring a small towel and water bottle as well.
Is there any Yoga etiquette I should be aware of before coming to class?
There are a few things that you should be aware of when arriving at your first class.
- Make sure to turn your cell phone to ‘silent’ before the class begins.
- Remove your shoes when entering the Yoga space.
- Avoid the use of strongly scented grooming products and colognes.
- Please arrive a few minutes early and be advised the door is locked when the class starts; no late entry to class is permitted.